Sunday, April 5, 2009

Whether or not you have an interest in skydiving, watching this video will give you a greater appreciation for YouTube. I have to agree that YouTube is an asset to all of us and as for its reputation of containing nonsense I disagree. If you plan to go on your first skydive ever and want to gain some valuable information this is your lucky break! Where else can you find such a useful resource that is otherwise incredibly difficult to find?

The case I am arguing here involves the informative side of YouTube. This video is only one of several videos that offer step by step instruction on skydiving. The person who posted it wanted to make it a resource to whomever may need it. Unfortunately YouTube attracts negative feedback because of its tendency to contain useless videos of people doing pointless and/or stupid things. If you are still not convinced I suggest viewing a few videos on something that interests you and see how much more information others put out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment