This post is in reaction to the "Hannity and Colmes" debate show on Fox. I do believe that the name is no longer Hannity and Colmes but now "The Sean Hannity Show." This man is God's gift to the conservatives! I feel no sympathy for the liberals as they have their own left wing news anchors all over the media. From the very beggining of a debate I watched with Sean Hannity and Colmes, Hannity was dominating with his conservatives views. He wants it to be clear he is right wing and will defend his views against anyone. Knowing the debates are this biased, Fox is falsely advertising them as "Fair and Balanced." It is great to refer to your news coverage in this manner, but Hannity is clearly the exception.
So what kind of topics does Hannity debate "Fairly and Balanced"? Since the current administration took office, Hannity has thrown all kinds of negative views regarding Obama. He suggests they are unequipped to deal with the economy and are consequently causing disaster for our country. I am a conservative, but most of what he says is downright crazy. But this craziness might be music to the ears of some Americans who can't tolerate the liberal shows.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment