Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Huffington Post

For this post, I selected the blogger hub/online newspaper known as the Huffington Post. The name comes from the woman who created it, Arianna Huffington. The information available on the site is just as thorough if not more thorough than a printed newspaper. It includes political news, business, sports and plenty of opinions to go with them. I was never a Huffington Post fan but I feel I will probably return. The homepage just seems to be a bit overwhelming. It quickly becomes a piece of cake after your first visit. The articles are already sorted into sections and can be found with almost no effort. No matter who you are or what interests you, there will be a story you want to read.

Again, I was never a Huffington Post fan before this post. The only online news I would regularly consume came from the New York Times website. I can now say this is no longer the case. Here you can find a vast array of news from a reliable source. It certainly goes a long way for it to even be called a blog. Check the site out and you will probably agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment